JM is growing and we are looking for a brilliant, organized, fun, hard-working, computer savvy Project Manager.
If you are this person – or know this person – read the job description below or pass it along.
For more information about joining the JM team please visit our Careers Page. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are seeking an individual who will be responsible for managing all aspects of web projects including scope, documentation, timing, approvals, execution etc. This person will play a key role by serving as the primary liaison between the business and web operations. In addition, this position will oversee the flow of information between the client, web team and various other departments as appropriate.
Minimum education, certification and experience requirements:
* Experience: 3-4 Years of practical professional experience in web-based project management
Strong working knowledge of the design and web development processes. Familiarity with:
* Adobe CS3/CS4 (Including Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver)
* FTP Software (Preferably WS_FTP)
* Microsoft Office (Including Word, Power Point and Excel)
* Knowledgeable in project management best practices and methodology specifically for Web.
Skills & Abilities
* Strong understand of interactive
* Attention to detail
* Good Organizational skills
* Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
* Ability to follow instructions
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good judgment
* Very strong time management
* Thoroughness in communication and interpersonal communication skills
* Must excel within customer service